Request for Residential Water Services

Looking to get residential water services


To activate water you will need the following

1.) Completed application

2.) Driver’s License or Photo ID

3.) Social Security card

4.) Lease/Rent/Ownership papers

5.) $50.00 deposit

To disconnect service:

Customer must sign a disconnect form at the water billing office and must have a valid photo ID

(you can not disconnect services over the phone)


Pauls Valley Municipal Authority

201 S. Willow

Phone number 405-238-1300

 Fax number 405-238-9186