**Attention all PVMA Customers**
All trash scheduled for pickup Thursday, Thanksgiving Day will be picked up the day before, Wednesday, November 21st.
» Click here to Pay Utility Bill Online.
The City of Pauls Valley’s online payment system allows you to set up your user account and to make payments online.
- Billing office: 405.238-1300
- Billing office Fax: 405.238-9186
- Lobby Address: 201 S. Willow Opened Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Mailing Address: Customer Service / P.O. Box 778 / Pauls Valley, OK 73075
Report Utility Problems
1) To report missed trash/or broken poly carts
- Phone: 405.238.3300
2) To report power outages or water/sewer problems
- Report Power Outage
- Learn how to report your outage to OG&E. If your power goes out, be sure to report it. You may report your outage online, or by calling 800-522-6870.
- Water/sewer problems
- During business hours call: 405.238.1300 or 405.238.3308 ext. 151
- After hours or on the weekends call: 405.238.5531 for assistance